Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Guess What I Have Done THREE Times?

Anyone take a guess? Okay--Well, I'll tell you! I have broken my arm three times now. I broke it Monday night. My Mom and I were at ER until after midnight. Today she took me to get a cast put on. I could choose from all different colors including Black. My favorite color is Red now and I was going to choose red, but went with Blue. They had a dark blue and a light blue to choose from. I chose light blue so that I could have people write on it. I also chose blue cause I have already had a red cast before.
I fell off of the bathroom counter. I was looking at all my reflections in the mirror. I may have to have surgery. They will re-X-Ray my arm in a week. If it isn't looking like they want it to start looking like, then they will have to put pins in my arm. Re-break the bone, push it where its suppose to be and put the pins in.

5 comments:

Josiah said...

Ow. I hope you dont have to have surgery. I hope you feel better.



josiah.

Christoffer said...

Thank you! I am praying that I don't have to have surgery too! Hey--your Mom said that you were going to be able to make it to my party---isn't that awesome!?! I am excited. I will give you an invitation Sunday at Church. See ya then!

Sierra Leone Mission Trips said...

Only one of my 4 kids ever broke a bone - his hand, but 3 of them had stitches several times. They are grown ups now and they still know exactly how many stitches they had. One of my girls had the most - 20!

Rebekah said...

Hey there! I am SO sorry I put 8th birthday in your card! I know you're turning 9, but I guess it just seems so hard to believe that you are so big already. Wow! Hope you had a great birthday!

Hope your arm gets better!

Ardit said...

oh man. I have a cast now. And Im almost as young as you but older. My 140 lb brother jumped on my left arm. And when i went to emerg. room. I had an X-ray which showed two bones in my arm broken in 2. Thankfully they were in the right spots and only needed time to heal them 5-6 weeks. Surgery was not an option and i am happy. But man my cast is ultra heavy, like 8 lbs justthe plaster they put on..