Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Going To NaNa's

My NaNa is super special to us. We are getting ready to try and leave maybe this Friday but for sure early Saturday to go to my NaNa's house. I am so excited. I can't wait to see her. I love her so much. What fun she is! We always swim, play games, and take walks. We ride the Rhino, which is a 4x4 thing that we ride. We also get to ride the tractor. We go to the Water Park which has lots of different rides and slides to go on. I am a little sad though that my GG (great-grandma) (GG is what we called her) isn't going to be there. This will be the first time that we are there since she went to be with Jesus. My Mom's birthday is July 4th so that is another fun thing that we do when we go up. We have a party with lots of other family. Al's daughters and their family come. My Mom's friend comes up to see her too for her birthday when we go up every year. I hope that we will get to see fireworks. We might not be able to because of all the fires that are up there right now. My NaNa has had to pack important things in the motor home just in case she is told that she needs to leave her home in a hurry. I will try and post more when we are up there. Only a few more days!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Hope you have a good trip!

Anonymous said...

I am happy to be able to have all this time off with you Buddy.