Friday, June 20, 2008

Grandpa

I miss my Grandpa! I think of him pretty much everyday. Today though, I am having an extra rough time. I don't cry all the other days, but today is different. I miss the times that he always played with me. When I went to his house, we always kicked the ball together. When he came over here to my house he would take us to the park. I just can't stop thinking about him. I just remember that we always had fun. We went to Disneyland together, which was my Grandpa's very first time. That was so much fun. He was an old man, but still went on every ride that I would go on. I do mean ALL. He even went on every roller coaster. We rode on all the rides next to each other. I am having a hard time, knowing that I don't get to ever play with him again.

Jesus,
Help me with this rough time that I am having. Help make me feel better. I miss my Grandpa. Thank you.
Chris

3 comments:

Aimee- said...

Tiffer~

My Sweet, Sweet Baby! I know this is a hard time for you. I am so sorry! I miss Grandpa too. I am glad to that you are getting out your emotions, feelings, and thoughts. Know that Grandpa is with Jesus right now, having a blast I'm sure. Anytime you wanna talk we are here. It's perfectly fine that you are feeling this way, crying, and missing him.

Love you Baby.
Mom

My Blessed Life said...

You know what I feel like that about my granpa too. He was one of my best friends and I think about him everyday and most of the time I cry. You know what my granpa loves Jesus more than anything and he is in heaven right now too just like your granpa, maybe they are friends up there. Thanks for sharing and just know you aren't the only one who feels this way. I do too.

Erica said...

Ah Chris. I'm so sorry sweetie. We're praying for you, its so neat that you have these memories, your grampa loved you so so much.