Monday, June 2, 2008

Little Bit More

I know that I posted on my Mom's blog awhile back ago, ten random things about me. I thought that I would do the same on here just in case if you missed it or for the new people out there. I also decided to add a bit more too, so that the ones that have read this already don't get to bored. Thanks for reading! Feel free to add me to your blog and leave comments anytime.

1. I was born August 28th 1999.
2. I like to play baseball and go to the Diamondbacks Games.
3. My favorite color is Blue.
4. My favorite song is Unfailing Love.
5. I love to eat Chicken and Pizza.
6. I love to watch and read anything about or with Animals. I could learn about Animals all day long.
7. My favorite drink is Water (REALLY).
8. I love Jesus so much and want to teach everyone I can about how great He is and all about Him.
9. I love my brothers and sister. They are sweet and loving.
10. My favorite holiday is Christmas.
11. I love to read.
12. I feel so blessed to have a NaNa like I do. I miss her a lot.
13. I love to play Soccer and Kickball.
14. I love to Skateboard, ride my Scooter, and Bike. I love to learn new tricks to do on them all.
15. I love to Swim. I could swim all day.
16. I love to climb trees.
17. Jesus answered my prayer, when I prayed for a baby sister.
18. My little brother Jaxxon is such a blessing.
19. I love to do things with my family. Traveling, camping, fishing, and boating.
20. I love going to our Church. I love learning about Jesus.
21. I am happy its summer break.
22. I love Disneyland.
23. I like to play my PS3.
24. I love to play games. Board games and card games.
25. My favorite ice cream is Cookie Dough and Cookies N Cream.
26. Wish I could play with my friends more over the summer. Skler-anytime!
27. Pray that my brothers and sister are totally healed of all their health problems.
28. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to draw! I really hope to become better at it and maybe do it as a job when I am older.

3 comments:

Josiah said...

Hi chris this is josiah from church your blog is cool I will put you on my freinds list soon. once my sister shows me how. It would be fun to get together this summer.

josiah

Christoffer said...

Thank you for checking out my Blog. I think your Blog is cool too. I saw that video you did when you rode your scooter on the grass. That was neat. I agree we really need to get together this summer!

Josiah said...

I will ask my mom if we can get together this summer .I saw you have a ps3 I have a Wii.


P.S I left you a comment on my blog.